On top of my writing and design work, I’ve also given multiple well-received talks at game industry conferences, as well as been part of several roundtables and panels. My main speaking focus is on romance, sexuality, and sex appeal in video games, though I have also participated in general industry talks and events as well.
If you are looking for someone to speak to your organization about gaming, romance, sexuality, anime, or geek culture, I’m ready to assist.
Previous Speaking Engagements
- GDC Narrative Summit 2014 – Male Sexualization in Games
- GDC Narrative Summit 2015 – Writing Healthy Fanservice
- PAX Dev 2015 – Romance and Sexuality Roundtable (moderator, with Heidi McDonald)
- PAX Prime 2015 – Telling Stories about Storytelling (panel, last minute addition)
- Queerness and Games Conference 2015 – Diversity in Desire and Fanservice in Games
- GDC 2016 – It’s Not in the Writer’s Manual: A Q&A Session for New Writers (panel)
- GDC 2016 – IGDA Romance and Sexuality SIG Roundtable (leading overflow: see Press for reports)