A sampling of several articles featuring me and my work (lecturing, game design, etc) in the game industry!
- Gamasutra: Tackling male sexualization in games
- Games Radar: 45 Things We Learned at GDC (#15)
- Famitsu: GDC 2014 presentation (Japanese)
- Gamasutra: Learn to write better sex, liars, and mobile games at GDC 2015
- 4Gamer: GDC 2015 presentation (Japanese)
Romance and Sexuality SIG Roundtable, GDC 2016:
- Polygon: What games can learn from fanfiction websites about representing sexuality
- FemHype: GDC16 Greatly Approved of the Romance and Sexuality Roundtable
- Remeshed: The 9 Questions about Romance and Sexuality in Video Game Development that Everyone Wants Answered – not about me, but about the IGDA Romance and Sexuality SIG
Michelle has worked with us since 2007 on script adaptation/localization projects. She has proved to be a professional and dedicated writer, always meeting or exceeding deadlines. She’s a positive, enthusiastic team player and demonstrates great initiative and creativity in her writing.
– Diana Gage, Lead Producer, Ocean Studios
More coming soon!